Eureka Documentation (software for quilters)

Guest Linda S

I got an email that my copy shipped on Saturday. Can't wait to get it. Judy L was one of the testers of the software, so she can probably tell you quite a bit about it. From the screen shots available on the webpage, it looks like it will be a super program. I will be installing it before I take my first customer quilt, so I'll be starting off right from the looks of things!

Linda

Guest Linda S

Cindy - my copy arrived yesterday. This is AWESOME software -- and, I never use that term lightly. It has more options than I was thinking of to begin with, and it will help to keep things so organized. You can enter your info about your supplies, customers, quilts, etc., and then it will pull reports for you as you ask for them, based on the data you have entered. It ROCKS!

Linda

I was also one of the testers of this software and I have to say that this program is the BEST I've seen!

Set up is a breeze. Her instructions are concise and easy to follow for the set-up, daily accounting and invoicing.

Then when tax time rolls around, you'll have all the information right at your fingertips!

Mary worked directly with several machine quilters in various parts of the country to determine what we were looking for in business management software - and I think she got it with this program.

Sherri Dolly

AP Mil

Overland Park, KS

HELP! I think I must have missed something. I have been looking for software programs to manage a LA business. Could someone please point me in the right direction? How can I find out moe are this "Quilters Business Manager Systems Components? Thanks,

Cindy

Guest Linda S

but, what I've come to understand from the various boards is this. Bona's program is (I think) an add-on program that you use with Quicken or Quickbooks. I've never seen any screen shots of it, so I don't know what features it has. I know several people like it. You can see screen shots of the Linda Taylor's (I think it's her son or son-in-law who is developing the software) program at www.f2innovations.com From what I can see, it is no where near as comprehensive as The Quilter's Business Manager. Also, Quilter's Business Suite (the LT- associated software) was supposed to be out this spring and has seemed to miss every projected target date for completion. I got tired of waiting, but I think I ended up with a better product in the long run.

Linda

I cant get over Eureka , I think they have thought of everything, I am still waiting for my back ordered computer (for my business only) so i have not begun the download. I have gone over the book EX ### amount of times. THRILLED is only a word thats exciting. I truley hope everyone gets a chance to purchase it, What a great way to learn your individual business with the help of great guidence. All of the imput here on this forum is beeter than any tv anyday.:D Thanks Ladies again. Love all the ZIPPER CHAT, will be here watching for more. See ya Cindaroo

• 1 month later...

Archived