Houston 2010 Classes

Guest Linda S

Lyn - you will have an absolute blast. The only thing I can tell you is to take the most comfortable shoes you own. Between the quilts and the vendor mall, you are going to be walking, walking, and walking some more. The only time (so far) I've been to Houston, I went for nine days -- market and festival. I was so ready to come home, but I loved the experience.

Linda

I am really excited, just got my registration back from Houston, have managed to get some really interesting classes. I'll be looking closely at the Bliss too:D

Hope to meet some of you, could we arrange a meet of some kind closer to the dates?

The best part of Houston for me is seeing the great work up close and inspiring... Pat

• 2 weeks later...

I must have got inot the classes I wanted. My Mastercard has been debited, and when I check the online availability of classes the ones I wanted are not full.

So it looks like I got into Jamie Wallen, Irena Bluhm and Kimmy Brunner( I hope she is feeling better).

I am getting excited. Think I will need to get the DVD's when I am there so I can take them (tutors) home with me.

More things for my shopping list.

Think I will change and put it on a whiteboard rather than post it notes.

Lyn

Archived