Millennium seasing up (sp not perfect)

randi

Hi to everyone,

Fairly new to forum, I have been lurking in the past.

I have a problem.

My 2005 Millennium seems to like to stop in full run and just sit there with motor running with no movement. The only way I can seem to get it to move is hit run several times. Sometimes it will just sew in one spot until a hole appears.

What I have tried in the past:

hit all buttons, frantically

unplug... plug in, doesn't work.

today I unscrewed the left side by the hand wheel, it looks fine inside, not knowing what is suppose to look like.

It is well oiled, however, not sure if the wicks are in the right spot under this area. One was kinda cockeyed and frayed at inside end.

I have not used the machine since spring, this may be the problem.... I do let it run a few minutes before starting a project.

When I turn the hand wheel on the left side of machine... it will turn but seems to have a tough time of it. I'm thinking this may be where the problem lies.

Machine has been running for 5-10 min. now... off of the quilt I have to get done before Thurs. of this week.

Can any body help with this problem?

Thanks, Randi

ok

Charlotte has been running like crazy (like in time out) and it seems to have helped. I just was able to quilt a large block on this Hospice Quilt. I guess time out does help, just wish I had Chocolate in the house for me ::P

Thanks for reading any way.

Happy Quilting, Randi

Archived