Hartley Fence

I ask about this in another post but some might have not seen it ..So here is my Q, for those of you that have the Hartley Fence how often do you use it and is it easy and fast to use ? Am thinking about getting it ,but would like to know more from those that already have it .. Thank you ..Pat

I love mine. I keep it on the table so its already in place in case I decide to make circles or diagonal lines. It's easy to work. I do use it from the front, which means I have to run around the machine a lot. An up front system would be great, but, a used Hartley Fence that can make circles and lines is a lot cheaper than some of the other products on the market. So, the Fence won. I can't complain though. Its a handy tool and I do use it frequently.

Jess

I love mine, use it all the time, keep it on my table always. Very easy to use. I have a workbook and a DVD available on my website. They is also a newer version of the Hartley Fence called Perfect Circles. That only does circles, It is $295.00 I have that along with all the Hartley produces on my website as well. http://aquilterschoice.danemcoweb.com/shop/product/hartley-fence/

Myrna Ficken posted "I'm so excited..." today. Check it out. She used her Hartley Fence and her pinched square rulers to do the border of this quilt. I'm going to try this with my Hartley soon!! I will paste her post here (but not sure if it will work as I have not tried this before)

I am so excited, check it out

First Place, Pictorial Quilts:

History and Tradition

by Judy Eselius, quilted by Myrna Ficken

Check out all the winners

http://www.nwquiltingexpo.com/winners-10.html

Just want to thank each of you that posted , will decide once my new machine gets here wed. and have had some time to get to know the new baby ...:) I just want something that don't take a lot of time to set up or brains to use it ......I guess I just want it all ..:P

Archived