longarm needles

CherElene

Hey!ya'll. I just got a used Ultimate I and am having a little-kid-Christmas-rush, if you know what I mean. I am so excited about this machine. I can't even imagine what I would feel like right now if I had the Millie and the Bliss! This is great for me right now, and I'm learning a lot. Drew out my own pantograms--wow was that fun! Ok so much for the chit-chat. I need to know where I can buy the correct needles for my machine. I like to be prepared in case of some accident. Are they the 135X7s? If you know the size and the source I would be sooooooo grateful. Thankx and happy quilting.:

one good place to get needles at a very good price is countylanequilting.com . Although John Mitchell used to sell APQS and now sells Ken Quilt machines, he has all the right needlse and bobbin cases for the APQS and knows our machines in detail. email him and he will send you his prices. He only charges waht it costs him to ship; no extra handling charge. I don't think he has his prices for his needles and bobbin cases on the web site. Just tell him what machine you have.

Archived