Millie won't come on. HELPPPP

My Millie started throwing a stich all by herself with me sitting on the couch:o:o:o. Then she dropped her needle and blew a fuse. At least that is what I thought. I replaced the fuse and she still will not turn on. Does it matter which way I put the fuse in?? Argggg. I hope she isn't dead! Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Virginia,

I don't think it matters which way the fuse goes in, so that shouldn't be the problem. Have you visually inspected the new fuse to make sure it hasn't blown, as well?

The next thing I would check is your surge protector/extension cord or whatever your Millie is plugged into. Plug something else (a lamp or something) into that same receptacle to make sure you've got good power to your Millie - before you assume she's dead....

When she starting stitching without you, was the power on to your Millie???

Barb, the new fuse looks good. I have my machine plugged into an Isobar commercial serge protector and my hydralic lift is working. I just can't turn the machine on. Yes, the power was on when it started sewing 1 stich. I was just sitting down for a minute and it started on it's own. I'm baffeled.

Archived