FOR SALE NEW M&M WHEELS SOLD!

New in the package, never opened-M&M wheels for a newer Millie. Mine is an '08 and has the newer style channel locks. The new price is $240.00 plus $15.00 shipping, I will let these go for $240.00 shipping included. You can e-mail or U2U. I got the Intelliquilter and don't need them. Thanks!

Guest Linda S

Julia - just curious -- do you not need the wheels because they put edgeriders on your machine? I just swapped my edgeriders out for the M&Ms. I would think the smoother the ride, the less stress on your IQ. I have heard of quilters who have the IQ installed with their M&Ms and love it.

Julia-- I just received an email from APQS saying that the new M&M wheels are finally in stock. So it looks like I'll get my wheels soon. Yeah!! Email is below--

"Hi Susan....we are in the process of shipping out the orders for M&M wheels - just received the completed packages today. We currently have 70 orders on file, but hope to have the majority of those orders shipped by the end of the week!

Thanks for being patient with us....we'll get them out as quickly as possible for you!"

Linda, I don't plan on doing alot of freehand with having the IQ and since I am penny pinching these days I thought to let domeone else have the wheels was a good idea. (I did the IQ install myself). I may need them in the future but will get them then if I need them. I had just gotten them when I found out I had my old job back and went ahead and ordered IQ.

Susan, do you want the wheels? Or are you getting them from APQS? Just want to clarify before I let anyone else have them! Thanks!!!

Yea, Linda I didn't want to spend the extra $ and I thought I could do it fine.........The wheel installation was the hardest, the IQ itself went pretty smoothly and there are so many videos to kind of train yourself. I got my IQ from Jessica Schick in Wisconsin. She included some designs for me and was great help over the phone. That way I only spent the $ for the IQ and saved the rest.

Archived