NQR Drums

I know I'm pretty chatty today, but I wanted to share one more thing that has got me excited. Yesterday I bought my DH a used drumset for Christmas. He was a drummer when I met him, but has not played for many years. We both retired in June, and he has been looking for hobbies to keep him busy. He loves music, and I'm hoping he'll enjoy playing again. It is a deep red color, and in very good condition.

My plan is to put him on our (glassed) back porch with his drums and music. I'll be in the building next door, sewing!! Good plan! I am hiding the set at a friend's house until Christmas.

Maybe he'll give me lessons!!

Oooooooooh, I'm thinkin' he's going to love it! I too played drums when I was in high school. Not a whole set but lots of different kinds of noise makers. I think that this is a great Christmas Gift. And you being in the building next door will be a good thing for you as well. ;)

They are now safely stored away in a friend's second bedroom until Christmas. I so hope he will enjoy having them. My DH is extremely hard to buy for. He will probably protest at first, (take up too much space, etc.) but I think in the end, he will like having them to putz around with!

Archived