look what i found on ebay - looks like a great deal

not sure if this has already been put on this forum....but worth a call if you are looking for a newer Millie with 14' table and are in the Eugene Oregon area.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Longarm-Quilting-Machine-/270656246577?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f045e9331#ht_500wt_1156

Not affiliated...just passing along what I saw. ;)

I did ask...here is what she said...

Hi Kris, I have just relocated and don't have the space necessary for the machine in my new digs. I am unfamiliar with the term 'quilt glide'..so I can't answer that in this moment...but the machine is the top of the line Millennium by American Proffessional Quilting Systems. It has the micro-drive, for very minute stippling, the automatic fabric advance, the base extender, the 1 stitch regulator, the lower thread cutter, gosh...that's the stuff I can remember, but it is a very good machine. I do decor work, but have another career, as well, so I have only done a few bedspreads and quilts. It is a VERY lightly used machine which I purchased new.

Thank you for your inquiry! Hope to hear from you again!

Claire

hope this helps! i thought it was too good to not mention here.

Guest Linda S

Ah, new to the area . . . no wonder I don't know who she is. We used to have a long arm quilters' group here, but we haven't met since I had back surgery two years ago! Maybe it's time we started again.

Sounds like a great machine. Wish I had room (and money) for another!

Archived