Bliss~Lenni~ Lucey

Hi Myrna

Can you tell me what you will think I would notice if i had my Lenni on the Bliss table. I am not too great at backtracking and I always seem to feel that I am fighting with my Lenni when quilting on the diagonal especially when trying to quilt feathers.

I am not sure whether it is just my lack of skill or the table. any advice on the Blissed Lenni would be greatly appreciated.

Kath,

I was fighting with my Lenni lately and especially on the diagonal, and I knew something was wrong but couldnt work out what. It turned out that one of my side supports had loosened a bit and the bars had dropped down a bit putting pressure on the machine causing friction and drag. I would never have noticed, but emailed Linzi, and Amy who suggested I check that the bars had not dropped. I really couldnt believe that they had, as it didnt look like they had. I could actually lift the bar up into its correct position !!!

I lifted them up into the correct position and Ian tightened the allen bolt up again. I will now make it a regular maintenance check that they dont drop again.

Try that and see if this has also happened to your table. Mine has been really really smooth since I discovered that this had happened.

:)

HI Sandy,

I was talking about the side support bars. where they attach to the main table. Mine had loosened and made the bars drop down on one side. I could lift up the front bars (you should not be able to move them normally) so when I lifted the bars up to their correct position, my husband then tightened the bolt thingy with the allen key so now my bars stay put again !! I will be checking this regularly now.

Hope I make sense.

Archived