Ordered the Millennium today!

Dear APQS quilters,

I have ordered the Millennium today at Claudia Pfeil, Germany, Europe! I am so excited! Cannot wait for the machine to arrive. I have been trying to find out an seeking information about half a year now, and came up with the APQS Millennium as best for my shop, where I want to start up a quilting service.

I have quilted for a very long time, have my shop for 16 1/2 years now, and machine quilting is something I really like, so working on a long arm machine will be great!!!

have to wait a couple of weeks, but then the fun starts!

Thank you, Claudia, for your help and support! You were a great inspiration to proceed with the effort in purchasing this machine!

Sylvia Kaptein

Sylka-Mode

The Netherlands, Europe

info@sylkamode.com

....you are really welcome!:D Congratulation to your decision!

I enjoyed to help you .....and be sure..... I?ll be on your side in the future;):cool:

I ?ve just sent the order to APQS headoffice.....some minutes ago;)

Ok.....it?s done...*lol* :

I?m sure ....you will wait anxiously until the machine arrives;)

Have a great day.....

and "Be happy"

Best wishes to the Netherlands....

Claudia

Congratulations Sylvia!! :D:)

You have the very best machine & teacher/friend a quilter could have! :) Claudia is a kind & talented lady!!;)

Welcome to our quilting world, we are very happy you are here!!

Congratulations Sylvia:P I to have just ordered a Millenium and am told should receive it by Sept. 12th.:) I know how excited and anxious you are because I can hardly sit still to do any piecing! lol So many things are going through my mind, along with a few panic attacks. I have been quilting since 1981 but have always sent my larger quilts out to be done by someone else, now I won't have to. My dream is not so much to quilt for other people, but to make my quilts and sell them. I have been doing that for the past several years and love it, it gives me such freedom of choice.

All the best with your new machine,

Janet

Williams Lake, B.C. Canada

Dear Sylvia, and all else who read this wonderful column.

Best wishes to you, you are going to have the best time! Be prepared for the panic attacks, wondering what you have done, I think all of us have had them. However, once your new baby arrives, and you get to know her, you're going to have the best time!

Keep us posted on how things are going. This group is one of the best support groups I have ever been involved with.

Beth

Hi everyone,

Thank you for sharing your enthousiasm with me, I like this support group for this. What I was wondering, if anyone that has purchased the Millennium has worked on a regular sewing machine before with free hand quilting, I have made several large quilts on a Husqvarna Viking Designer II, and had lots of trouble getting the whole enchilada under the machine in a way that I did not have a sore neck or sore hands. That is also the reason I have purchased a long arm machine...

I was told that the experience I had with free hand quilting on my regular machine could be of help with working on the Millennium, while I think it is a totally different way of quilten..

Sylvia Kaptein

Sylka-Mode

www.sylkamode.com:cool:

Hi Sylvia - I too started free motion quilting on my domestic machine. My first BIG quilt (a very large Queen size) just did me in after 2 blocks so I took it to a Longarm quilter in the area. She did in 4 hours what it would have taken me a week or better. So that was part of the decision for me to get my Milli. The free motion quilting on my home machine is a definate plus when you get on your Milli. Some of the stitching that I do now is the same as before my Milli. BUT SO MUCH EASIER!!! :D I agree that this is the most supportive group I have ever been a part of also. No matter what the question or frustration, there is someone here who has been there or done that and has some suggestions on how to make it better or eliminate the problem. A great group to be sure!! :cool:

Archived