how to get forum updates on internet phones

IBQLTN2

i was justwondering if anyone has there phones setup to get the forum posts. I got a new phone for christmas with the all the internet goodies on it and I get updates from facebook, email, etc. just wondered if forum has that kind of an option. I put in the web address and can see the homepage but cant seem to get the forum to come up, it says I have used up all my webpages, No, I don't think so because that was the 1st one i tried to add.

If anyone has done this please let me know if it works. I remember someone was in doing a sleep test or something overnight and got updates from here. Bonnie B was that you last year??? oh well anyone who might know of a way please help!1 thanks

Jeanne

I have a blackberry and I get emails and the internet plus a lot more than I know how to play with, and I get emails from APQS when I reply to a thread and check "receive e-mail on reply?". Otherwise I just go to their site and read them all when I have a moment. I'd call the company about the "used up all your web pages" thing or take it in to the store where it was purchased. Mine will show the whole thread but it's really really tiny. I have another option besides zoom in and zoom out. It's called "column view". Makes things really easy to read. I'm sure you will just love your new toy once you get it all figured out. Hope some of my "wise words of wisdom":P:P have helped you. BTW, what kind of phone do you have?

My phone is the Motorola Cliq, I have T- mobile cell service it is I guess like a blackberry, has lots of cool stuff on it. I havent figured out why I can't open the forum, it finds the site just fine and my blog but it is the forum it doesnt seem to like. I tried closing out everything as there is lots of stuff open but it kind of just brings all that in . It doesnt make sense that it can retrieve fb video's pictures and all so fast and not like the forum. weird thing is I have problems to open the forum on my computer as well if I have other sites open. Lots of times I have to go and close everything else to open the forum. it calls the forum a pop up and won't open it until I close everything else from the internet. weird stuff.

Archived