My Work

Lesley

Hi everyone, I don't often post and this is the first pics I am trying to post. I quilted this little quilt for a friend and she put it in the show not knowing it was going to be judged. It recieved a "highly commended quilting" certificate. I will try and post more than one

It's done on the compuquilter,

the sashing (Simply sashes) and block design (2 easy) are Kerryn Emmerson and the triangle and border are from Designs by Deb ( block design, 1 package 5 patterns page 2 of catalogue)both designers are great and their designs stitch out perfectly.

I will try again and post more pics

Lesley - that looks like a beautiful quilt - I would like to see more photos

too - I know it takes awhile to figure the photo thingy out! But heh - if you

can use the CQ and all, you will get it! Congratulations on the comliment of

your quilting - did it come with a ribbon?

I look forward to seeing more of your work!

Hi Lesley:)

I think your pic was just about the right size, it didn't distrot my computer screen, & I could see the stitching really good.

I wish I had a CQ, that quilt is wonderful, great job. Keep on showing us your work & please give us some info the quilts, we newbie's need input;)

P.S. because you posted all the pic's of this quilt on separate postings, they are spread out all over the "todays post" list. Next time after you post your first pic, click on the reply button at the lower right of your screen, you can then add more info & another pic..and they will all stay together.

We all had prob's like this at first;)

Archived