Parlor Charm

Good evening ladies, I have been away so long from the forum I can't even begin to catch up with everything that has gone on. I have not managed much quilting or piecing in the last while for many reasons, all of which have been resolved as much as they can be. Hopefully now I will have more time to take part in life rather than just existing. This includes quiling in any way, shape or form. I did manage to get my M&M wheels istalled with DH help. So I am ready to put them to good use.

This top is all that I have done in a long time. It was a class I took at the LQS, and I actually got it finished into a top. The fabrics were mosly from my stash. Any ideas on quilting it? I would like something different, but maybe traditional...I don't really know....Help! Any and all suggestions welcome, thanks in advance.

post--13461905467877_thumb.jpg

Sorry, the Pattern is actually called Parlor Charm, a Smith Street Design. It is an embroidery/pieced Quilt.

Thanks Kristina, I like the tiny feather idea as opposed to a tight stipple...Your ideas are great.. thanks... Now if only I could do a fearther.....PPP appears to be in my future.

Archived