Need help finding a Stellito

fastazzu

Hello everyone,

I hope you're haveing a good day? I'm from Fisherville, Kentucky (just outside of Louisville) you blink and you miss it; any way I have checked our (3) quilt stores and they don't seem to have one or they are sold out.

I've tried looking on-line; still no luck. I don't know if I'm spelling it wrong or what. Does anybody know where I could possible get one. I appreciate any help that you could give me.

Thank you,

Donna Hays

Milli (Becky)

DonnaCarol Designs,Inc.

Fisherville, Ky 40023

It is one "L" and 2 "T"s stiletto.

Try Ginger's Needleworks online at:

http://www.quiltknit.com/notions/page10.htm

There are a couple of them there. But the one I use

is a wooden barbeque skewer broken in the middle. You can

get them in the grocery store, usually near the charcoal

briquettes. They come 30 -50 in a bag for about $2.

If it gets broken or dull, I toss it and get another out of the bag.

Lynn,

Thank you for your reply. Well, now I have several ideas to use. I found the stiletto finally on the internet. One of them was called 6th finger stiletto and then I found a brass stiletto and a silver one. All on different web sites I might add.

They ranged in prices from $9.99 to $22.99 so, I purchased a couple of each since I'm so bad at forgetting where I've put something.

Ya know, that thing called Some Timers. I have it bad.

Also I was told by one of the (3) quilt shops that we have to try a Fondau (errrrrr spelling) fork. :mad: :(

Thank you all for your help, you've been great.

Oh, I almost forgot; I printed off information on some of the web sites incase anybody is interested.

Please forgive my bad spelling and grammer!! I need to attach a spell checker to my person. :D:D

Donna Hays

DonnaCarol Designs

Fisherville, Ky

Milli

In the dollar store, I found a simple tool kit that had several types of large tweezers. They work great as a stiletto as well as picking up my fabric pieces that I already have matched up and ready to sew. Helps them stay together. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Joanne

Archived