trouble with lenni sucking up thread in manualneedle up and down

my lenni sucked up thread in the wheel on the right side , it moves the needle up and down .got the thead out but he is going crazy he doesnt respond to the on off button he just keeps running it takes several tries to shut him down . need advice as what to do and if there is something I can do I hope i can find the answer and get him fixed as soon as possibly.we have a lot of work to do .

looking for help !

debbie b.

Hi Debbie

is it the white button that takes lots more than one stitch up and one down that is giving you trouble? If so there is a small brass screw which is accessible thru a small hole

located on the same side of the machine as the on/off switch it is about half way down the machine above the place where the two wires plug in for the decoder. Just look about one inch from the back and your power cord may be hanging over the hole. Turning the screw to the right will make it go faster and to the left should make it slow down. Try just turning 1/4 turns until you get it slowed down enough. Hope this helps.

A giant Thank You to the ladies who responded to my call out for help.Im not on the web often but the two times i logged on for help, it was help i got and not long after .It is very reassuring to know that there is help out there . got everything going now and you advise was right on. thanks for telling me to look for more thread because there was a lot in there. and I was fortunate enough not to have had to adjust the little screw in the back but happy to have the knowledge. again Thank You very much.

debbie b.

Archived