Question

I thought the adjustable table was included with the Millie, now I see that it is not available but comes as an option. I'm getting closer to ordering and back to reading. I don't know why, but I thought the adjustable table was included as part of the Millie....did I misread?

Mariah

In chilly Georgia

Hi Mariah,

The chill is finally moving south. We are supposed to be cool (low 70's) today. Yeah!!!!

I'm not sure what you mean "adjustable" ? are you referring to the hydrolic lift? If so, then yes, that is an option that you have to pay extra for. If you are just referring to the table being adjustable in height, manually, then yes the standard table can be raised about 9" or so to accomodate your height. Did that make sense?

Patty

I didn't order the hydrolic lift with my Millie because I never used it with my gammill...but...I would probably order with the Millie...I find that I would like to raise and lower the table more with the Millie....I will eventually order the lift, but first I need to pay off the Liberty and compuquilter. Then I would order it for the Liberty cuz that is the one I will use for custom quilting.

But, if it is the option that makes or breaks the deal...you can live without it...cuz the machine is worth it.

Cheryl Mathre

Stone Creek Quilting

Sandy Hook, VA

Mariah

We will be in the Atlanta area the beginning of December doing a Machine Seminar please be sure to keep an eye out for the location and join us. We will answer ALL of your questions and you can get your hands on a machine. I will be staying and teaching classes after the seminars.

Myrna

Archived