prewound bobbin threads-where to buy?

Sheena,

You can also look at longarmsupplies.com. This is a wonderful on-line store that Darlene Epp recently sold to Linda Lang out of Rosedale, BC. They are really quick at getting supplies out and occasionally I have had to wait for my stuff getting through customs when I order from the States.

Bev

Hi Sheena,

You can order all your supplies directly from http://www.longarmsupplies.com in B.C. or give Linda a call at 604-794-5955 . She has all the Bottom Line pre-wounds in stock and just added the cones of Superior Rainbows to the thread lines. If you want the cotton pre-wounds, just let her know. They come from Superior threads, but I believe they're A&E thread. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong on that.

Linda also sells Aurifil Cotton Mako at very good prices. You just can't beat Aurifil for their beautiful blended colors! Linda now has over 100 colors in stock in the 40 wt.

Oops! I just noticed that Bev already gave you the web site. Hi Bev! :)

I have a wholesale acct with Superior and order by phone. I live in Alberta too and my last order only took a week to get to the post office.

I like Bottom Line or So Fine for the bobbin and do not like anything heavy like Signature. I ordered a bunch of BL prewound bobbins. I am usually a cotton fan but I think the poly is nice because it is very strong and you get tons of it on a bobbin. I did a QS quilt and only used 2 prewound bobbins.

Sylvia

Windwood Quilting ;)

Sylvia

I forgot to mention that you can get the same Wholesale Account with Linda @ LongarmSupplies.com in Canada as you get with Superior Threads. Of course you do need to supply your business license info for wholesale pricing just like you do with Superior Threads.

If you are using your machine as a hobby or don't have the business credentials required by Superior Threads, Linda's "web prices" are still 20% below the suggested retail pricing on spools and cones and a bit less on the pre-wound bobbins.

In addition to the cones of Rainbows she has now also added all 50 colors in the smaller spools of King Tut. The new King Tut shades will be available as soon as they're released.

Also, for AURIFIL fans (I'm one of those!!), she has also ordered another batch of variegated and NEW solid colors.

You can call her at 1-604-794-5955.

Archived