Feathered Star (picture)

I wanted to share a quilt a just finished. I will try to add pictures to this note. This customer wanted grids, and small feather motifs on her feather star wall hanging. The straight lines are 1/4 inch apart. I drive an Ultimate Ii with no bells or whistles. It came out really nice, I think. She was happy with it. There are other pictures in my webshots album

Hi Kwilter:)

To get your pic smaller, just go to yor "My Pictures" program, & click on the pic you want smaller, then left ckick to find the "Edit", (you will be in "paint" BTW).

Once you get there, at the top click on "Image", then "Streach", in streach you will see 100 for horizon, & 100 for vertical, change those #'s to 50's or even 40's, then click on O.K..

Now click on "File", Then "Save As" , just type in the word edit after the title, click "Save". You now have 2 pic's, 1 little & 1 orignal.

Now you have to get back to your orignal post, to the right a the top you will see a little Blue "EDIT" box click on that, You are the only one that can edit your post's. At hte bottom you will see " Upload this file instead" click the little white box, then click "Browse" find the smaller version of your pic. double click on that, then ckick "Edit Post" at the bottom of the page.

That should fix the orignal post up nicely.

P.S. By no "bells & whitles", do you mean you don't have a SR, WoW you are good, Great job, good luck with the pic's :)

Archived