Vertical handles for the APQS quilting machine for sale

Here are the pics I promised yesterday. The guy at the bike shop said I should pimp them out with bright red or yellow or blue. I chose boring old black. I just didn't think I'd want a bold color in my line of vision as I'm working on a quilt.

Another thing I notice as I use these is that I can be even more accurate because my elbows are now able to rest close to my side, giving me more control. Remember, my issue is NO range of motion in my wrists due to rheumatoid arthritis. I'm not bashing APQS' handles or machine. I love my machine. I just had to tweek it to work for me with my pain and imobility issue.

2084642870105474977S425x425Q85.jpg

2999543520105474977S425x425Q85.jpg

And here's what I'm working on.

2704007010105474977S425x425Q85.jpg

Jess

Guest Linda S

Well! They obviously work very well! Gorgeous quilting there. I'm glad you're able to quilt in comfort now. I like my vertical handles on my Liberty.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, kids,

I've come up with a price for my vertical handles. I can make them to your needs. If you want them wide, then I'll make them wide for you and visa versa. The stardard size will be 10 to 12 inches wide and they will come forward 6 to 7 inches and then up 4 1/2 inches. That's about the width of my fist. I think any more than that would be a waste. I will be suppling them with black padded wrap-a-round bicycle grips, but you can add whatever grips you like for your comfort. I am asking $100.00 for the vertical handles. You can reach me at ztrbrg@yahoo.com. Keep cool and don't get needled under the pressorfoot. Regards, zeke.................

Hi,

I'm new:) I've been researching long arms and looking at new and used Milleniums.

Butterfly- I have RA too..this handle makes things easier for you? Right now my RA is mostly under control, but my hands hurt sometimes and I'd like to do everything I can to male things comfortable. Does it affect your ability to quilt much?

• 2 years later...

Archived