Vertical handles for the APQS quilting machine for sale

I'm in the testing stage and I will be selling as well. They are working very well so far. Give me about a week and we'll go from there. Testing should be done then. I'm still working on a cost and will have that figure by the end of the week too. zeke.......

And yes, we know that you can move your Nolting handles. Don't rub it in for us APQS kids. I'm working on an alternative for us kids who would like the handle vertical instead of horizontal. Some of us need the verts due to the fact of health issues and some of us just like the vert feel better.

Hi Lisa,

They're similar. These come out from the machine about 5 1/2". In fact, the first handles are going to a gal with a Liberty. She only has the regulator on the left-hand side.

If you thinks that's cool, than you ain't seen nothing yet. Compuquilters folks would be in "awe" with what I have on mine. It's in the patent process right now. Maybe a picture in the furture. zeke...............

Personally -- I LOVE my adjustable handles that came with my Millie. APQS was the ONLY company with any adjustment in the handles when I bought mine in 2002. The verticle ones just kill my arms, nec, hands, and shoulders. Nough said different things work best fr different people.

I've spent the past couple of days quilting with the new handles Zeke made for me. They are so wonderful. I can't even tell you how happy I am with them. Its so nice to be able to work without pain. He did such a good job. They're sturdy and adjustable and fit me great....handles are 10 inches apart instead of 12.

I wrapped them in spongy bike handle wrap so they look all pretty too. I'll post a pic tomorrow.

Thank you so much, Zeke. They make a world of a difference for me. :):):)

Jess

The handles on the Liberty are vertical and sometimes I wish they were horizontal! LOL I do think the light is in my way, however. I have a really hard time seeing my work and have to do all kinds of things to see. It's been hard and if I had known better, I might not have bought this particular machine. :(

Archived