M&M wheels

Hi Cathy,

I just brought a used machine and it came with bicycle handlebars on the front. The woman that had it was short and her husband add the bars. They even have the power button to get it going in the bars. I'm short as well and they work great. They are weird looking:P but work:)

Just did a quilt and M&M wheels made a huge difference, love, love, love them. I'm not sure what wheels I had on. They were sure stiff to use, new ones are like cutting through warm butter. Smooth movement.

Originally posted by cmkeindl1

I had just upgraded to the Edgeriders when M & M's came out? Interested to see what you think - p.s. it's interesting the way your handles go on the front of the machine?!

I had the edge riders on Millie and upgraded to the m&m. There was a huge difference. I have tried Bliss but can't see enough difference between it and just the m&m wheels to pay what it costs. I would urge anyone considering the new wheels to go for it. I would definately give them a try before purchasing Bliss. Some people find bliss to be too loose. M&M wheels are juuuuuussssstttt right!:D

Archived