NQR - Back Button on Search -

I do a lot of searches on this forum and I have noticed that the back button on the browser doesn't work.

For example: I searched my posts for the last month, found them and was able to read whatever was posted after my comments. Then I click on the back button to go back to the search results but it always tells me that the web page has expired, and I have to do the search all over again. If there are a lot of results from a search, I get tired of doing it over and over and end up only getting to read a few posts on any given topic before I've spent way too much time because of having to start over and over and over and over!!

What am I doing wrong?

Robin, I don't think you are doing anything "wrong," and I don't know how to fix the "back" button, except to suggest that you "refresh" the page when you go back. I think that usually works for me......

Just tried it - when it says "webpage expired," hit the green arrows ("refresh") at the top of your browser (of course, that's if it's the same as mine.....), then click "retry" on the next dialog box. It worked for me just now. Good luck!!

Archived