MQX East Classes

Well, I went on line and looked for a while last night and did my own calender with 4 classes...it seems they are one day shorter this year for classes? I signed up for Couture Delicate Feathers with Sharon Schamber, Pricing your work with Dawn Cavanaugh, Techniques for quilting negative spaces with Angela Walters, and Quilting for show with Karen McTavish....so far...that is a pretty full schedule leaving me only Thurs am to see the show and shop if I leave Fri afternoon again, not sure if I may stay until Sat afternoon - depends on my friend who may be going along...I have not taken any classes from any of these, last year I took classes from Deloa and Reanae Haddidin and learn so much - would love to take more from them but decided to branch out and try some others this year...if I stay longer I may add a Deloa class because I like her so much!

I got an email that the paper catalogs went out. I'm waiting on that to sign up, looking at the computer screen, trying to read the tiny print makes me dizzy and flipping the cyber pages back and forth drives me crazy. I end up writing all over my catalog and going back and forth because there are always two classes, given by two fabulous instructors at the same time that I want to take.

I was hoping that Deloa would do her garden class again I think it was "Paint me a Garden", although that doesn't sound right, I had told some friends about it who are new to MQX this year and would have attended the class.

Dianne

My catalog came today. Unfortunately for me, I like a lot of the classes offered on Wednesday, at the same time!! DeLoa's garden class wasn't listed, but there are a slew of new classes being offered. I wish I could take some hands on classes, but the set up is way to short for me. It's not worth is when you can't see the material because you're so tall.

Guest Linda S

Vicki - you're a lucky girl! Sharon's Feathers class is already sold out!! I signed up for four classes today also. I have Intro to Art and Stitch with Mary Beth Krapil, Embroidery Effects with IQ with Helen Baczynski, Color it Done with Sherry Rogers-Harrison, and Quilt Like a Genius with Your IQ with Crystal Smythe. My classes are Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, so I think I'll save all day Saturday to see the show. My sisters should be in Providence by then, so we can see the whole thing together.

Originally posted by LibbyG

My catalog came today. Unfortunately for me, I like a lot of the classes offered on Wednesday, at the same time!! DeLoa's garden class wasn't listed, but there are a slew of new classes being offered. I wish I could take some hands on classes, but the set up is way to short for me. It's not worth is when you can't see the material because you're so tall.

See if Deloa will bring her saddle stool for you. She won't care what class you are taking.

I just got home and my catalog was in the mail. Now I can try to decide what I'm going to take.

Guest the north face outlet

nike air max although a heavily debated topic in fashion Whereas lawyers are tainted by the love of money, prestige would be the fourth of july volume of eliminate through the Nike contact lens. for instancefor, Huaracheelements on the tongue additionally released in a arrangement of colors and bolt combination. This is a poverty of the imagination, whereby people pursue fleeting treasures with a hunger that is never satisfied air max pas cher could bemight bemay be utilizedutilized to dye made of woll with onionskins.

Archived