suggestions for "Circle Dance"

HI everyone, I am hoping Monday is a bit more creative for you than me....my customer is giving this to her dance teacher daughter. She is fine with custom but does not want heavy quilting. I am struggling with finding something to work in the circles and the half circles, the three borders and trying to stay cohesive. Suggestions most appreciated.

yes I have a circle lord and i like the idea of random circles....thanks. The inner borders are different size and I am hoping to follow the colour as opposed to the size. One will be straight line and the other curvy. I am debating about the piano keys, I think something with a bit of curve to echo the circles inside? thoughts? love this forum!!!

I would maybe pick several of the circles to 'highlight' and do concentric circles with them in the center and let them run into each other as you continue to echo quilt. Like ripples on water after you toss in a few pebbles. (I wouldn't have the exact same number of laps around each circle... and you can vary the spacing between your stitching rows.)

Archived