Bliss

Hi Vickie,

I did have the opportunity to try out Bliss on Patty Butcher's Milli and really liked it. She was so nice to let me try it again and again and again! And to answer my seemingly endless questions! It is a costly upgrade so I was hoping to try it on a Liberty or Lenni to see if I like the movement on the smaller machine. Isn't the Lenni essentially the same machine as a Liberty? I will give you a call after the holidays. My husband is frequently in Fort Myers on business. Maybe I can get away from work and tag along. Hope to meet you soon. As far as I know I am the only one in my area with an APQS machine. Would love to meet other owners.

Carol

Carol, I will be down that way probably between Christmas and New years or the following week. There is a Blissed Millie in Boynton Beach and there are other APQS"rs in SE Fl. Just don't know if there is a Blissed Lenni or Liberty. Yes, Liberty and Lenni are the same size machine, just different tables and lighting, so a Blissed Lenni would feel about the same.

I would be happy to install your Bliss while in the area if you so decide to get it! LOL

Archived