compuquilter boundries help needed

I wish I could help, Barb.. the only compuquilter I have is in my dreams.. night time dreams and of course day time dreams..

Someone will pop in before long, who knows a lot more than my dreams tell me.

Placerville, CA, isn't that where the Apple Harvest Farm Trail ( name ??) fun time takes place.. going from farm to farm? apples, Quilts, crafts, cider, hot and cold, and spiced.. and yummy apples..wood crafts, jams, jellies, wood toys purses.. it was wonderful eye candy, and tasty too! Nearly forgot the applets one farm had. Love those things.

One couple up in OR. set their wee little girl, about a year old with rings of pumpkins all around her.... only her head and one hand showed, and she had a grin from ear to ear. Everyone around stopped to smile and make cute comments and she smilled all the more. It was wonderful.

Anyway we had a ball at the apple trail, can't remember right name.. that was about, oh.. 18-20 years ago. I should remember that long.. such a short while ago.. ;)

Joking aroound here, and can't talk out loud as one med makes me do constantly.. can't stand my own voice... LOL.. can't keep my fingers from typing either.:D

I don't mean to punish anyone, if I am out of bounds, please let me know.. Can''t do anything about it, unless I'm told. :( and I am tired of games..

Merry, safe, and healthy Holidays and right on thru the New Year.

Thats right Rita, I just called Apple Hill Festival. It runs the full month of October through Christmas. Lots of fun but when you live there it is quite a bit of traffic during those months at least on the weekends. We have since moved to Suprise AZ but still own the property there just in case we decide AZ isn't for us.

Happy Holidays

Barb

Archived