Triathelete Panto

I am making a HUGE T-shirt quilt for a triathlete. She wants a king size, with shirts on both sides. I have the front almost done, I used 42 shirts for each side!

Was wondering if anyone knew of a panto that would have symbols for running, cycling or swimming?

If not, I may just do something with some large swirls to indicate movement.

Thanks!

Pam

Jen, I spent some time trying to find one, but had no luck. You could create your own. I bet some of the tshirts have simple line drawings of swimmers, joggers or cyclers. I would use tracing paper to draw these three figures, then create a panto by simply connecting the figures with loops. I use my copier and copy enough sheets to tape together into a panto.

Jen, congrats on finishing your event, that's quite an accomplishment!

Well, good news on the pattern search. I thought to google Dave Hudson, his site is the Pattern Man. He has a couple that would work. He has a Marathon pattern, which has shoes and a runner. He also has a running one with just feet. And a separate bicycle one. I liked the bicycle and the running feet, I guess you could alternate them in rows. He has a swimming one too, but it's a little busy. Or, you could use Joan's idea for a swimmer and combine a few of the designs.

Archived