quilters groove ruler

Originally posted by hmerrill

Originally posted by ffq-lar

Originally posted by Borderline Quilter

Originally posted by VIVIANMABLE

Those are really neat ! I ordered the whole set. Actually a little cheaper that way. I can see endless possibilities for their use. Can't wait to try them out. I had never heard of them before ! I have the Line Tamer ruler that I use a lot for SID or to sew binding on. That groove really helps.

Linda/VivianMable, I have the Line Tamer too but mine hangs up on my hopping foot when using horizontally for the top and bottom binding, I'm guessing yours doesn't do that?

I checked the measurement of the groove and it is the bigger size needed for our APQS foot.

Maybe I need to file off the some of the solder on my hopping foot, does anyone else have a problem with this ruler?

Yep, I can only use mine on the verticals. It doesn't work well on the horizontals because of the bump in the back of my hopping foot.

You know I had that bump on the back of my hopping foot too but finally just before the holidays I decided to take out the dremmel tool and see if I could sand it down. I took my time and did a little at a time. I am so glad I did. The bump is gone and now I can use the ruler all the way around.

Thanks Guys, Im going to smooth my foot down a little tonight, I also have a problem using my Appliguide foot too so after talking with Deloa's Dave have decided it's time to get rid of the bump!

Archived