My Liberty has been "reborn"

About 5 weeks ago I started having tension problems and was not able to fix it, even after all the wonderful suggestions I received on the forum and some phone calls, and some e-mails from Dawn. So, I decided to send it to the factory for a "spa" treatment.

My Liberty had never been serviced in the 4 years that I've been quilting on her, so it was time.

I got it back from the factory on Thursday and then on Friday I received a call from Dave Jones saying he could stop by with DeLoa on Monday morning to do the service call that had been scheduled for after MQX. Awesome! Even though I didn't need work done on the Liberty now, I had him come and install it for me. I'm so glad I did because my table was really out of whack and my bars were not at the right height, either.

Dave worked for a couple of hours while I chatted with DeLoa, then DeLoa gave me a 1:1 mini class on adjusting my tension. What a fabulous day!!!

Thank you Amy (at the factory) and Dave & Deloa. I just quilted a Batman quilt for a 4 year old boy and the machine moved so nicely. Everything was level and the new M&M wheels are so smooth. I am a very happy camper just now. :)

My Millie is out in Iowa now getting the "spa" treatment - I know it will be worth it! And I just got the new carriage with the edgerider wheels on my Lenni. Didn't really get a chance to try it yet - soon!

It's so nice to have your machine all serviced and ready to go again!!!:)

Archived