Paducah Classes

Are there any recommendations for classes during the show. Any teachers you would recommend this newbie to?

I am hopefully going to pick up some supplies. I've seen some DVD's that I would love having and hope to find them at the show.

I plan to get my micro handles and rulers also. What rulers should I buy to start??

I'll be there Wed, Thur, and Fri with another longarmer friend.

I hope to be wearing an APQS new mommie shirt!

OOh - I'm delighted to say that completely unexpectedly - I'm going to Paducah too!

To cut a long story short - Dh and I were chatting tonight and he said - well - why don't you go ????

So - before a gnat could blink - the air tickets / hire car / hotels / admission tickets / classes ....... are all booked :)

At this late date I couldn't find a hotel in Paducah (surprise surprise) so I've booked in a hotel in Marion IL which is about an hours drive, so - not too bad.

Myrna - I've been very lucky and got into several of your classes - I look forward to meeting you :) Two of them start at 8.30, so I'll have to leave about 6.30 and I apologise now if I yawn for a bit to start with! hehe

Ooh - SO exciting! I didn't think I would get to USA this year, so this is a lovely surprise :)

- Ani

Devon England

Archived