somewhat new to forum

Welcome K. I'm assuming K stands for ????????????

One of these days, we will hopefully get to know you by your first name!!

This is a wonderful place to chat, become quiting girlfriends, share ideas, problems, etc.

But, if you've been lurking for a while, you probably already know that!!

Originally posted by hmerrill

K I just noticed that you live about 20 min. from me. Are you member of any of the local guilds? I'm a member of Quilt North.

...Hi Heidi, I have been a member of Q.N. and Q. Inc. but have become convicted about meeting in church. I have looked for guilds that meet in venues outside of churches but none close enough. I must say I do miss being with other quilters. Thank goodness for this forum.

Originally posted by SheriB

This is a wonderful place to chat, become quiting girlfriends, share ideas, problems, etc.

Hi Sheri, K actually stands for Karen. When I got into LAing I decided to go by K. My business name is K's Customs so I thought I'd change gears and go by K. I thought I would reinvent myself.

I have really enjoyed visiting the forum. Not only to look and learn, but I have really been impressed with everyone's generosity and friendships and willingness to share and help one another, not only with quilty things, but with whatever the need is.

Feel free to call me K or Karen, I happily answer to both.

Originally posted by SheriB

Archived