Hi, Beverly, Lisa E. and I are going to make it along with my sister-in-law, Mary, who just purchased a new Freedom but has not registered on the forum yet. Hopefully, a couple of other friends will be along also. We'd love to meet up with you. Most of us are going Thursday thru Sat. How about you?

Originally posted by LisaC

Hi, Beverly, Lisa E. and I are going to make it along with my sister-in-law, Mary, who just purchased a new Freedom but has not registered on the forum yet. Hopefully, a couple of other friends will be along also. We'd love to meet up with you. Most of us are going Thursday thru Sat. How about you?

Ladies, where are you staying? I will be there Tuesday , will see my brother and wife for a bit, then plan to take Myrna's classes on Wednesday & Saturday, haven't decided on any other classes.

If anyone needs a roommate??

Just entered my Quilt for judging at HMQS. Was panicked and rushing to get it done, then checked e-mail. Deadline extended until the 20th. I have another quilt I wanted to enter, but it is not done and I don't want to rush it and ruin it, so I guess it will be next year. I will be there Wednesday thru Saturday after I pick up my quilt then drive home. Let me know if you guys decide to get together.

Shirley

Archived