fabric needed, where to search? Found them both!

I'm looking for Wilmington Prints "Essentials" in lime green,

and Blank textiles Pattern #BTR 4368. Deep blue. The wedding quilt is going to be short 3 blocks at this time. I think the cat ate them.

I'd post a photo, but can't figure out how to make it smaller since the computer upgraded.

Thanks for your help!

Guest Linda S

Actually, Beth - I think I saw the Wilmington Essentials at Fabric Depot when I was there a few weeks ago. They usually keep it in stock. They also carry a good line of Blank. Don't know if they'd have your particular color.

Found the green, it's an essentials sparkle. Still looking for the Blank Textiles, but I've sent an e-mail to the company so see if I can track down a name. As soon as the husband returns from out of town, I'll post a photo of the fabric.

Thanks for your help, I knew that you would come through for me!

Hurray! I found both of the fabrics thanks to you lovely people! I only need enough to make 3 more 14" blocks, but I bought 2 yards of each. No sense in spending all that time tracking it down, and then not having extra.

Yes, I'll be posting photos as soon as I get it done. It's a wedding ring variation using drunkards path blocks set on point. So start those thinking caps on how to quilt this puppy. It's a wedding gift, so I'd like to really do it up right.

Thanks ever so much!

Archived