outling applique work

calaquilts

Ha! See, the smaller the needle the smaller the stiches when handquilting! The frame might help, I had to stop using one for health reasons, I've been handquilting in a hoop for probably 10 years now. But I'm ready to give up the hand quilting, my fingers just are not shaped right for it anymore. :o Just more motivation to get my Millie, then I don't have to give up quilting completely!! :D:D Then more I hang out with everyone on this site, newbies and all the more I learn. My brain just spins all night with ideas. I even dream that I'm standing at my machine working on a quilt! I'll need to start thinking about a name.....think I'll name it Romeo!

Romeo would be a great name - hmmm - you don't ever "talk" in your sleep

do you? Somebody might really wonder!!

Oh - dreams about work!! I haven't worked at Kraft Foods for over 12 years

now, and just the other night I had a dream about the "losing ribbons on

the roll" and let me tell you - THE CHEESE STILL KEEPS COMING!! To the

point of having to clean it up with a big ol' scoop shovel! What a mess!!

Dreaming about work, I know what you mean! This is giving me something much nicer to dream about! I just hope that I'll never worry over the quilts in my sleep once I get started on this. I can see myself puzzling something out in my sleep, like what design, or how to do something, or what thread to use...I'd rather do that than worrying about my boss demanding explanations about why I called so & so company for a payment when that is my job!! (duh, you paid me to call them?)

Archived