My new toy

OMG I am so happy. I bit the big one and bought a new DSM. My Viking is 12 years old and after fighting with it eating my blocks I took off and bought a Babyloc ellegante 3. I didn't realize what a dinosaur I had. This baby glides thru the fabric like butter and you won't believe this it threads itself! I have pieced 29 blocks in no time I wish I had done it earlier. Just had to share I'm excited now until the bill comes. LOL

I love both of mine. I have a quilters choice that travels with me and an Espire. They do quilt like butter and you get a lot of options for your money. My friend even bought the Espire and the Sewing/Embroidery machine combo, Can't remember which one. She loves hers too.

I found a wonderful dealer in St. George, who has answered all my questions and services my machines for me when I am passing thru. Usually within the hour of me dropping them off. I have bought all my accessories from him and not the dealer I bought them thru. Don't think there has been anything wrong when I took them in for service, I look at an annual service on a machine I use 5-7 days a week as an oil change and preventative maintenance. If they would only come up with an auto lint removal system I would be even happier.

Shirley

Guest Linda S

Congratulations! There's nothing like a new toy to add a little spring to your step every now and then. One that makes you a better quilters is always a welcome addition to the family. :D

I found an awesome dealer in Columbus and really wanted to buy it there but I only go down when I have to watch my daughters dog and wasn't sure I would be able to go for the lessons. The part of the lessons I want to make sure I get is on the embroidery part. I went with that so I can do labels for the quilts. Well I sure say I hope I can do labels.

Archived