Road to California

Guest Linda S

I think many of us will have quilts there, but I don't plan on going. Too snowy to drive over the passes at this time of year, and I'm not quite sure I could afford the flight. I hope you do find some folks to meet up with. We did that this year at Innovations and it was so fun!

Linda

Ditto to what Linda said.

I will have a quilt hanging at the show. Just shipped it off 2 days ago. I'd love to be able to go, but it's just not going to happen. Too much going on with work right now.

I was at Innovations earlier this year and it was a blast to meet others from this forum!! We talked with the show coordinator ahead of time and scheduled a classroom for a couple of hours for everyone to meet for lunch and come and go as they could. It worked out great, except that some of us were between classes and we just didn't have time to stick around very long and talk. We also had purple ribbons to tie on your name tag so we could identify each other throughout the week.

Debbi

Good morning - I'll be going along with Mom, Jackie, Patty, and Linda, plus several from our guild on one of two chartered buses. It's going to be quite a fun time. A few of us have volunteered to white glove the AZ Quilters Guild Opportunity Quilt which is called "Genevive" made by the Strawberry Patchers Chapter from Pine and Strawberry, AZ. I'll stop by the booth to chat and look for the quilts of Linda, Debbi, and Ferret. Hope you receive some awards.

Vicki

Archived