Any APQS owners near Cairns, Queensland???

My DH and I are headed "down under" for a dive trip on the Great Barrier Reef in just a couple of weeks. If there are any APQS owners within visiting distance of Cairns, we would love to do just that! We will have the better part of two days after we finish diving, before we have to board our looooong flight home.

Barb,

Have a wonderful anniversary trip with your hubby "down under"! I was fortunate enough to teach in Australia a few years ago and my family accompanied me. We also went to the Great Barrier Reef for some snorkeling. Unfortunately we were not "seasoned" divers or snorkelers like you are and we all sat in the front of the boat. We learned a bit too late why no one else wanted the seats with the "great view" up front...it is where you feel every wave and roll!

We all got horribly seasick, but I was bound and determined to snorkel on the Reef even if it meant I would be spouting out some not so pleasant stuff out of my snorkel! :) loved the adventure, liked touring Cairns, and learned why there were paper bags and Dramamine all over the boat.

You will have the trip of a lifetime. Enjoy !!!!

Archived