2010 APQS Millennium for sale

Due to health reasons I am selling my machine. Includes 14 ft. table with power advance,quilt glide,thread cutter, 2 base expanders, 2 interchangeable hopping feet, M&M wheels. Very well maintained. Recently sent to APQS factory for check out and cleaning. Wonderfful machine! Price-$12,000. I live in Louisiana-zip code 70634. Buyer responsible for shipping. Thanks,Becky e-mail:mbmac1939@bellsouth.net phone:337-460-8518 Update| This machine has been sold.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Becky,

My name is karen Simons and think I may have met you at a class given by Deloa Jones in Zachary, la.

a couple of years ago? I have a friend who is very interested in buying a Millenium. Her name is Carolyn Moore. She is planning on driving to Deridder to see the machine soon and I was thinking you might be the seller. I am so excited that she may be able to get her own longarm! Hope everything is going well for you, Karen Simons in Columbia, la,.

Hi Becky,

My name is karen Simons and think I may have met you at a class given by Deloa Jones in Zachary, la.

a couple of years ago? I have a friend who is very interested in buying a Millenium. Her name is Carolyn Moore. She is planning on driving to Deridder to see the machine soon and I was thinking you might be the seller. I am so excited that she may be able to get her own longarm! Hope everything is going well for you, Karen Simons in Columbia, la,.

Oh my Goodness what a pleasant surprise!! Yes, we did take Deloa's class together! Hope you can come with Carolyn. I have seen some of the quilts you posted and they are beautiful. You really put Deloas curved crosshatch rulers to Work. I should have practiced more with them but the back injury messed up my quilting big time. Becky

I am so sorry to hear about your back and hope you will be feeling better, soon. I can't come with Carolyn today, but I know you will like her, she is a very special lady! She is very excited about owning a longarm. Thank you for the kind compliment re the quilts. I have a new bargello to photograph this a.m. Why is it that when one quilt is finally finished we can't wait to jump in and start another? I guess it's addictive! Hugs, Karen in Columbia, La.

Due to health reasons I am selling my machine. Includes 14 ft. table with power advance,quilt glide,thread cutter, 2 base expanders, 2 interchangeable hopping feet, M&M wheels. Very well maintained. Recently sent to APQS factory for check out and cleaning. Wonderfful machine! Price-$12,000. I live in Louisiana-zip code 70634. Buyer responsible for shipping. Thanks,Becky e-mail:mbmac1939@bellsouth.net phone:337-460-8518

update- this machine has been sold.

Archived