magnifing glass for APQS machines

Here is some advice so you can get all your info about this product in one place to make it easier for your potential customers.

Post all photos and info on one thread. You have three going and it's like hopscotch to figure which one is newer and which older. Add all the other pics and information to this thread. To do that, at the bottom right of the last post in this thread are three blue boxes--click on the "reply" box, add your text and a photo. Continue in this manner to add other text or photos and all will be accessible to people who are interested. You can use the "quick reply" entry if you're adding only text.

You can delete your other posts or add a note on each one that all info is on this thread.

Add a linkable email address to take them directly to you instead of having to get off the forum to use their own email. If necessary, add your email addy to your profile page and it will make things easier.

Just trying to help out--we love new stuff!:cool:

I had the magnifier on my Bernina for awhile. It was O.K.---If I want to magnify something I prefer more powerful eyeglasses, or magnifier that attach to my glasses. They seem to work better than trying to keep your eyes and head adjusted to be right over the magnifier itself---just my experience and opinion.;)

Archived