If only there was an app for this...

I'm working on the iPad version of Quilters Closet and found this error in the iPhone version of Quilters Closet. There is an error message that displays if an unrecoverable error happens. The error is:

"An unrecoverable error occurred and the application will now quilt."

See that little word in bold with the extra letter that totally changes the meaning of the message? I'm not sure I want to fix it to say "quit." It's rather amusing. :P

If only there was an app for that!! :P:P:P

Ipad is coming along nicely and I'm hoping to give it to my beta testers in a couple of days. I'm also in the early stages of the Android version and a few other utility type of apps. More to come later on them. ;)

Originally posted by hmerrill

I'd just go with the quilt! LOL I'm sorry I haven't had any time to test the new version! I feel badly but with the wedding 12 days away there is just no way I can give it a good test. I hope the other testers are working on it. I will be able to run it through after the wedding if it is still needed.

Not a problem Heidi. The iPad version is looking pretty good and I'm anxious to get the next release out to you and Shirley. Hopefully by this weekend. But when you get it, just do what you can.

Archived