Congratulations MQX winners - Thanks for pictures Dawn

I am new to the forums. I have had a Millennium for 6 years and got on the forums that long ago and then forgot my passwords and couldn't get on. I finally got a new e-mail address and tried again so here I am!

I like to compete with my quilted jackets that I do on my long arm. I just found out that I won 2 ribbons at MQX. My red crystal encrusted Fierce Intentions won Best of Show Garment. I made the jacket formy daughter Danielle to wear when she competes in national horse shows. I also won a 1st place for an everyday jacket called For the Love of Teal. They choose the Best of Show from the first place winners in the 2 garment categories and I was the 1st place winner in both categories!!! That is such an exciting award for me. I think it is great anytime I get a ribbon no matter if it is a teacher ribbon or an Honorable Mention.

I also admire Brigit's work. She also competes with quilted clothing and does beautiful work.

Guest Linda S

Congratulations to all. The quilts were spectacular! I hope to see more of you at MQX next year. I can't tell you what fun it is to meet your on-line friends in person!

I wish I could post pictures of my jackets and the Quiltazoid things I am doing but my picture files are too big. I have to learn how to size the pictures down. I tried an on line picture reducer and it locked up my computer and I spent 2 houors trying to unlock it. I am a little afraid to try again!!

You can upload them to Flickr and then post without the size limitations nad no resizing. I posted instructions for uploading from flickr the other day.

Archived