Trying to change my Avatar..............

Been trying all evening to change my Avatar and now my picture is gone completely. I can't get anything else to download. I have Heidi's instructions for posting picture to a topic, but that doesn't seem to work for the Avatar. I went back and searched and found directions from Linda R., but I couldn't get that to happen either. HELP!

Hi Linda,

You can change your photo by accessing the drop down list next to your user name in the upper right hand corner of the screen.Select "Settings". There you'll see "Change Photo" as one of the first things you can do on the settings page.

First save the photo that you wish to upload in an easily accessible place, like on your computer's desktop. Save the photo as at least 200 px or larger according to the instructions. Then select the "change photo" icon on your settings page. It will open a screen that allows you to browse your computer to find the photo.

Select the photo and upload it. Once it's uploaded, you can use the system to crop it to show what you want from the photo. Then select it as your avatar. Let me know if you still have trouble!

Archived