Singer Blackside Featherweight

I have a Blackside Featherweight I'd like to sell. It is in "fair" cosmetic condition, and as far as I can determine is all original. SN: AG529314 date of mfg: 9/19/45. The gold transfers are worn, and there is some scratching of the paint and clear coat. It comes with a set of original black attachments, several black bobbins, the original owners manual, and a very nice original case. The leather covering of the case handle has been replaced, and looks very nice. It is serviced and ready to sew. It sews great. I recently pieced a quilt together with it.

I sold another Blackside that was in "good" cosmetic condition for $950. Since this ones is only in "fair" condition, I'm asking just $650 for it. Very few of this Featherweight varriation were made. Only in July of 1941, and September of 1945. I've only seen one other 1945 machine, although I assume there are a few more. I'll pay the shipping for whomever buys it. If you are seriously interested, e-mail me at: jimatthelake903@yahoo.com, and I'll send you photos. This would be a great addition to anyones Featherweight collection. Jim

Archived