Christmas Day

Checking the forum between the big family breakfast and the just-the-two-of-us dinner to say I hope everyone is enjoying their favorite kind of Christmas. Whether family, friends, church, charity, a core of calm reflection or a sea of frantic family fun,--whatever is the center of your holiday I hope you're happy and grateful. Thanks for being such great friends.

Merry Christmas Linda and everybody else. My daughter, SIL and mother just left. We had a beautiful afternoon. Hubby and I had a quiet morning start but we got snow overnight so it was officially a white Christmas. Everybody has left and I'm going to call it a night early. Leaving in the morning for NC with Charlotte, Hubby has to work so I'm taking the week to go to NC. A little Kailey time will of course be tucked in.

Merry Christmas to each of you. We had a nice time last night with two of our kid families, the other 3 either live on the east or west coasts, so phone calls have been made. Today was just the two of us sleeping late and doing what we chose for ourselves.

May you each be blessed through the new year with the best God has to give you.

Merry Christmas my friends, I am grateful for all the blessings. Family, friends & quilting.

It is very quiet here at home, breakfast & dinner with DD and her fiancée. We had breakfast casserole and for dinner, I roasted game hens and baked sausage stuffing for side dish.

We went for overnight trip to Las Vegas the 23rd to scout for their hotel wedding reception in late March. I miss DH, he is in Ohio to spend time with DFIL.

Archived