Sign in to follow this  
deloajones

I-75 Michigan to Florida spa treatments

Dave will be traveling to Florida in the coming weeks ending up in Baton Rouge Louisianna, many if you scheduled service calls last year and if you want to have him stop by again call him to schedule your time, basic spa treatment is 250.00 spa treatment with lighting system is. 450.00 call for details machine will be cleaned and adjusted as well as all new parts installed (M&m wheels, hopping foot etc: you buy all parts) this is a great deal and is done in your home schedule will be march 10-20th tentatively call Dave for details at

269-767-2699 or email davedeloa@gmail.com

Deloa

Is he coming with you when you come to Vermont?  I'm wondering if he will be available to service machines in the New York/New England area.

Anne

Anne Harmon 802 876 7535 Harmony Quilts & Designs harmonyquiltsvt@gmail.com 2005 APQS Millennium Authorized APQS Dealer

Are you interested in the lighting system also? Or just the spa treatment? I will be in Louisville and have no appointments scheduled further south than that if we could get at least 4 I could cut over and get you guys