NQR Green Eggs and Ham Any one?

My daughter posted this picture this morning. Can't tell you how many times I have read this book to my three children and the seven grands. My mom always made greens for them!!! Miss her!

Just had to share!!! Hope it brought a smile to you today! :)

post-3467-0-29529500-1364823839_thumb.jpg

:) Dell, I'm smiling!! Priceless moments with Dr. Suess! His books are timeless/ageless. At 25, my kids still remember us reading them and then later they would read them to us. I need to find them in our books boxes that we packed for the move and ready them for the grand kids. We have confirmation that our other daughter is 3 months pregnant so we will have TWO grand babies born in the same year, 10 months apart!

:) Dell, I'm smiling!! Priceless moments with Dr. Suess! His books are timeless/ageless. At 25, my kids still remember us reading them and then later they would read them to us. I need to find them in our books boxes that we packed for the move and ready them for the grand kids. We have confirmation that our other daughter is 3 months pregnant so we will have TWO grand babies born in the same year, 10 months apart!

Wonderful news, Bonnie! Two in one year! My oldest daughter was happy to be pregnant again fours ago, then found out it was twins again!  It was a great adventure! Enjoy your blessings!!!

Archived