Ricky Tims in Calgary

Sew very excited to attend a Ricky Tims event in Calgary, Alberta tomorrow! Who else is coming?

I also was sew excited, I bought one too many tickets, so if anyone would like to attend and needs a ticket, you can message me here, I will check before I leave my daughter's house at 0815 am Calgary time.

Lots happening in Alberta!

Joanne Flamand

Artistic Quilt Design

www.artisticquiltdesign.com

I tried to talk so many local quilters into going, but they'd either never heard of him!!, or didn't want to pay the ticket price. They're the losers! That auditorium should have been packed out but was only about 1/3 full. What a shame! I took my sister, who also balked at the price, but she had a fantastic time and we both laughed so hard, AND cried a bit too. Ricky is one of a kind, and has SUCH a big heart! SO sorry he was away on this trip when his precious Raisin passed away. That was VERY hard for him but he put all that emotion into his concert, which as usual, was incredible. And the story of his life? Literally, ROFLOL! He could do a comedy routine in Vegas with that one. We laughed so hard! I got my money's worth in the first 10 minutes. :D

"Pretty sure the Ninja quilters from Sparrow Studioz are going on a road trip in the Sprinter in 2015 for a retreat to Colorado!"

Joanne - can you pick me up on the way down?  I'll even wait on the side of the highway so you'd just have to slow down and pull me into the Sprinter!!!  What a wonderful idea!

Bev

Archived