Ricky Tims was in Town today

Hi everyone,

Ricky Tims was in town today at my Bernina Dealer. I really really enjoyed his presentation. I have seen others and this one was the best although all of his are really enjoyable. The ladies at the shop was oohing and ahhing. lolol

I learn alot about using his wonderful Razzle Dazzle which I've been using alittle. I think I will use it alot now. lol

He is a really nice guy and very enterataining.

Cherl U. he said to say hi. I am going to visit his Gallery in the spring. It is beautiful where he lives in Laveta Colorado. Not far from our Children and Grandchildren.

We have our son searching out properties for us as we are thinking of moving there ourselves. The scenery would be so inspiring I think.

Wow, Grammie! I'm green. Good for you getting out to see him, and thanks for reporting on it to us. I wonder if he'll come to my Bernina shop any time soon...... With my luck he just did or something, before I knew he existed, LOL!

Good luck with your move to Colorado. Hey, that will bring you closer to us Portlandians!

Grammie, I have several relatives in Denver that would love to have me visit. I haven't been in Colorado since childhood. It's gorgeous out there. My aunt had a ranch and we used to go there in the spring for "round-up". You'd love it. I was so impressed with Ricky Tims at the last MQS. Lucky you to see him in a smaller setting. I was lucky to help him after the show and sell CDs etc. Great CDs, by the way.

Yes I have his CD's and they are wonderful.

I love Colarado. I must admit there is a part of me that loves Texas too. I really love no State Income Tax. lol

When I browse the beautiful photos I have of Colorado when visiting our kids I cannot help but appreciate the beauty. You d0 get tired of the heat and bugs in Texas as you get older.

Seems being in such an enviroment would keep you quilting. So inspirational I think.

Who knows. I may die in Texas. lolol

We will just have to see. I do think I will starve as a quilter there. lol but I could be wrong. I have a good group of quilters where I am. I do consider that but it isn't my main consideration. My husband would sell it all if I just say let's do it. Can't imagine me in Snowboots and fur lugging a pistal/LARGE GUN with me just to take a walk but hey Sounds good when you think about it. lolol

Archived