Debbi Treusch quilt

I was checking out the Innovations website tonight (www.mqinnovations.com) and at the top of the page for the Fabric Challenge was a detail of Debbi's first place quilt from last years show. Wow Debbi--so nice to see the quilting details in that beautiful top! What will we see from you this year?!

Your classmate and cheering section member--

Linda

Hi Linda. How are things going for you?? So what projects do you have going on right now?

It seems like I have so little time to work on my own stuff. I set aside the month of March just to work on my own growing pile of quilts, projects, etc.

I've been working on a wholecloth since last October. I was hoping to have it done for MQS, but it's not going to happen. I had a big accident while trimming the trapunto and ended up starting over. !@#$!@#$!@#$ I'm almost done remarking it again and hope to do the trapunto next month. The only thing I'll tell you about it is that it involves hot pink and lime green color trapunto. I'm anxious to see the finished product.

I'm hoping to make it to Innovations again this year. What about you?

Later,

Debbi

Debbie, I love it! That's a great name for it, with those pastels. The quilting is just marvelous! I'm glad Linda told us about the picture. Did you learn that in your class together? I can hardly wait till I can make stuff like that - oops! first I need a LA, don't I? Oh well, maybe I can make little ones on my DSM for practice. Yay, thanks for the inspiration. :)

Archived